Siam Family Dental Clinic


On Thursday, I had my first visit to a Thai dental office and, let me tell ya, it was an excellent experience, which isn't something I routinely say about a dental visit (sorry Rick and Sharon)!

I was referred to the Siam Family Dental Clinic http://www.siamfamilydental.com by a co-worker, Craig, who told me they accepted walk-ins. I arrived, filled out a very brief form and was scooted into the exam room. The dentist took about 5 minutes poking around in my mouth, declared I had one large and one small cavity, and recommended that I take Novacaine for the larger one for an extra 150 baht (less than $4 US).

I walked out an hour later all fixed up for 2500 baht ($63 US). Unreal! No x-rays necessary, no appointment, and no fuss. It may be worth it to fly here annually for an exam!