White Bear Lake Rec T-Shirt

In March, I was shopping in Tesco at On Nut BTS stop by my apartment in Bangkok and a kid walked in wearing a WHITE BEAR REC t-shirt!!

It was grey and on the back it said "Kayla" number "8". I almost fell over!

I ran after him and tapped him on the shoulder, asking him where he got his shirt. He didn't speak English, but another passer by stopped to translate for me (typical Thai niceness) and we all laughed! I said, "Thank you" and walked away smiling. Unreal.

Years ago, the WB Press was asking people to send in pictures from their travels of people wearing WB Rec shirts. I unfortunately didn't have my camera on me or I definitely would have snapped a photo, but it's something I've thought about since seeing the ad. It's just so weird that I finally saw my WB Rec shirt in a faraway land!